Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Hiatus

Sorry for that.  Things have been happening at a slower pace in the studio due to many issues regarding land; though that is just making short of a very long list of difficulties we have just recently run into with some state agencies, but that may be a rainy day post.

On a personal note, I took another trip to New Orleans this past weekend and experienced the night life of the city (read: Burbon Street or La Rue Burbon.)  I would personally rather just leave that to the tourists and travel more through the city, but in the same breath it is also something that needs to be seen to even begin to comprehend.  The air is full of a hurried excitement as throngs of people rush to lose all inhibitions and a stink that I cannot begin to detail the origins of.

Also worth mentioning, Tray, Julius, and myself will be traveling through Alabama and paying a visit to many of the projects done by Auburn University's Rural Studio on our way to Talladega Superspeedway.  And I am certain there will be at least three posts about our journey there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment